Pilates & Yoga classes in Cardiff with Sara McGaughey
New in-person classes are now live! The venue is the Blue Room at the brand new Grangetown Pavilion, Grange Gardens, Grangetown. CF11 7LJ.
Thursday 6.30-7.30pm Pilates (Returning in 2021. Date to be confirmed)
Saturday 9 -10 am Yoga (Returning 2021 . Date to be confirmed)
- The classes will be small and need to be pre-booked and paid for.
- Classes will run week by week, and paid class by class. This means that should the guidelines change, we would be able to stop classes as soon as needed, and to start up again when it was considered safe to do so.
- You will need to wear a mask on arrival and departure (unless you have a medical reason why you are unable to do so) It is up to you whether you wear one during the class.
- Please stay in your 2 meters squared space throughout the class, except for toilet breaks.
- There are no changing facilities, so please arrive ready for class. Please keep your possessions within your 2-meter space
- Hand sanitizers will be available, but feel free to bring your own. A water fountain is available, but where possible, please fill your bottle beforehand
- You will need to bring your own mat, blocks and straps with you each time.
- Toilets are available on site.
- Classes will need to be booked in advance via https://sarasclasses.co.uk/classes/
- Each participant will need to complete a PARQ form, available to download on the timetable page of this website and bring this to class. Their contact details need to be clearly stated on the form for Track and Trace purposes.
- In-person classes cost £8.50 each
The venue has been thoroughly risk assessed. Details and Instructions on participants’ best practices will be emailed upon booking. Please read carefully. If anyone has any flu-like symptoms, then please do not attend class.
If you’re interested in virtual Pilates/Yoga/Meditation and relaxation sessions then please book via https://sarasclasses.co.uk/classes/
Streaming classes via Zoom are held on Mondays with Yoga at 7pm-8pm and Wednesdays Pilates 6.30-7.30pm A deep stretch Yoga class is held monthly, the next one is on Friday 5th March from 6-7.15pm. Online classes are charged at £6(60 minutes)£6.50(75 minutes) per person per class.
“ I don’t really like other people’s classes!” Steve
“They are a ‘must go to’ not a ‘maybe go to’ classes for me!” Cathryn
Hello, and welcome to my website. My name is Sara and I have been teaching fitness, but more specifically mind /body classes since 2008, and am fully qualified and insured. I come from a background in the performing arts, having trained as a dancer and actor in the past. I continue to work as a freelance performer whenever I can, but I also find great job satisfaction through my teaching. I have seen how both Pilates and Yoga can quite literally transform people, in the way they look, behave and feel in themselves. I have been fortunate enough to work with dancers, actors, Olympic athletes, the very young, and very mature, all shapes and sizes and all levels of experience.
From the total beginner to the highly experienced, both Pilates and Yoga can benefit you in so many ways. I do not teach ‘one size fits all’ classes. My objective is to encourage you to achieve what’s best for you on any particular day.
I teach classes, small groups and one to one and corporate bookings. Please get in touch for details
Any changes to classes will be posted to my Facebook page facebook.com/sarasclasses4 You can also or follow me on Twitter @cardiffpilates or on Instagram @saramcgaughey Thanks!