Pilates & Yoga classes in Cardiff with Sara McGaughey
Hello, and welcome to my website. My name is Sara and I have been teaching fitness, but more specifically mind /body classes since 2008, and am fully qualified and insured. I come from a background in the performing arts, having trained as a dancer and actor in the past. I continue to work as a freelance performer whenever I can, but I also find great job satisfaction through my teaching. I have seen how both Pilates and Yoga can quite literally transform people, in the way they look, behave and feel in themselves. I have been fortunate enough to work with dancers, actors, Olympic athletes, the very young, and very mature, all shapes and sizes and all levels of experience.
From the total beginner to the highly experienced, both Pilates and Yoga can benefit you in so many ways. I do not teach ‘one size fits all’ classes. My objective is to encourage you to achieve what’s best for you on any particular day.
In-person classes are held at the Blue Room , Grangetown Pavilion, Grange Gardens, Grangetown. CF11 7LJ.
Saturday 9 -10 am Yoga (No Classes in August)
- The classes will be small and limited to 12 people.
- Classes will need to be booked in advance via https://sarasclasses.co.uk/classes/
- Classes run week by week and are paid for class by class.
- You will no longer need to wear a mask on arrival and departure unless you decide to do so, as it is now not a legal requirement
- Hand sanitizers are available, but feel free to bring your own. A water fountain is available, but where possible, please fill your bottle beforehand
- You will need to bring your own mat, blocks, and straps with you each time.
- Toilets are available on site.
- Each participant will need to complete a PARQ form, available to download on the timetable page of this website and bring this to class. Their contact details need to be clearly stated on the form for Track and Trace purposes.
- In-person classes cost £8.50 each
Streaming classes via Zoom are held on Mondays with Yoga at 6.30pm-7.30pm and Wednesdays Pilates 6.30-7.30pm Online classes are charged at £6(60 minutes) and £6.50(75 minutes) per person per class.
One- to- one and small group classes can be taught in your own homes or workplaces. Please use the contact form to discuss any requirements.
I teach classes, small groups and one to one and corporate bookings. Please get in touch for details
Any changes to classes will be posted to my Facebook page facebook.com/sarasclasses4 You can also follow me on Twitter @cardiffpilates or on Instagram @saramcgaughey Thanks!