Pilates & Yoga classes in Cardiff with Sara McGaughey
In-person classes are held at the Blue Room , Grangetown Pavilion, Grange Gardens, Grangetown. CF11 7LJ.
Saturday 9 -10 am Yoga
- The classes will be small and limited to 12 people.
- Classes will need to be booked in advance via https://sarasclasses.co.uk/classes/
- Classes will run week by week and paid for class by class. This means that should the guidelines change, we would be able to stop classes as soon as needed and to start up again when it was considered safe to do so.
- You will need to wear a mask on arrival and departure (unless you have a medical reason why you are unable to do so) It is up to you whether you wear one during the class.
- You will need to sign- in and sanitise your hands on entering the building.
- There are no changing facilities, so please arrive ready for class. Please keep your possessions within your space
- Hand sanitizers will be available, but feel free to bring your own. A water fountain is available, but where possible, please fill your bottle beforehand
- You will need to bring your own mat, blocks, and straps with you each time.
- Toilets are available on site.
- Each participant will need to complete a PARQ form, available to download on the timetable page of this website and bring this to class. Their contact details need to be clearly stated on the form for Track and Trace purposes.
- In-person classes cost £8.50 each
The venue has been thoroughly risk assessed. Details and Instructions on participants’ best practices will be emailed upon booking. Please read carefully. If anyone has any flu-like symptoms, then please do not attend class.
Streaming classes via Zoom are held on Mondays with Yoga at 7pm-8pm and Wednesdays Pilates 6.30-7.30pm Online classes are charged at £6(60 minutes) and £6.50(75 minutes) per person per class.
One- to- one and small group classes can be taught in your own homes or workplaces. Please use the contact form to discuss any requirements.
Hello, and welcome to my website. My name is Sara and I have been teaching fitness, but more specifically mind /body classes since 2008, and am fully qualified and insured. I come from a background in the performing arts, having trained as a dancer and actor in the past. I continue to work as a freelance performer whenever I can, but I also find great job satisfaction through my teaching. I have seen how both Pilates and Yoga can quite literally transform people, in the way they look, behave and feel in themselves. I have been fortunate enough to work with dancers, actors, Olympic athletes, the very young, and very mature, all shapes and sizes and all levels of experience.
From the total beginner to the highly experienced, both Pilates and Yoga can benefit you in so many ways. I do not teach ‘one size fits all’ classes. My objective is to encourage you to achieve what’s best for you on any particular day.
I teach classes, small groups and one to one and corporate bookings. Please get in touch for details
Any changes to classes will be posted to my Facebook page facebook.com/sarasclasses4 You can also or follow me on Twitter @cardiffpilates or on Instagram @saramcgaughey Thanks!